OJA STREAMING

Hardware, Playback Mediums & Technical Features

Can I create my own playlist for my business?
Yes, if your music provider supports custom playlists and your music is authorized for business use. With OJA, you select curated radios; custom playlists are not included. Review OJA's playlist policy.
Can employees create playlists for a business?
Employee selections must stay within the music and uses your business is authorized to play. Giving an employee responsibility for music does not expand your license. Canadian public performance rights.

OJA does not include custom playlists. Establish approved soundscape choices and confirm staff access arrangements. Review OJA's playlist options.
Can customers request songs in a business?
You can accept suggestions, but fulfilling a request depends on your licensed catalog and playback controls. OJA lists mainstream catalog access as coming soon, so do not promise that any requested hit will be available. Check OJA's catalog offering.
Can I play downloaded MP3s in my business?
Yes, when the necessary copying and public performance permissions cover your use. Buying an MP3 does not automatically grant those business rights. Canadian copyright and reproduction rights.

OJA licenses its catalog for playback through OJA Player. Review OJA's playback terms.
Can I play music from a USB drive in my business?
A USB drive can store music, but it supplies no music rights. Check permission for both copying the files and playing the music publicly. Canadian music copyright rights.

OJA's license requires OJA Player; it does not authorize exporting its catalog to a standalone USB player. Check OJA's licensing conditions.
Can I play music from my phone in my business?
Yes, if your music source, permissions, and playback setup cover the intended business use. A phone does not turn a personal Spotify subscription into a business music license. Spotify's public-playback policy.

OJA's published playback setup uses Windows computers. Explore OJA Player options.
Can I play internet radio in my business?
Check the station's commercial-use terms and the public performance rights for your premises. Do not assume that an online service called “radio” qualifies for Canada's radio-receiver exception. Canada's radio-performance provision.

For a directly licensed business catalog, explore OJA's commercial music offering.
Can I play AM/FM radio in my business?
Yes. Canada has a radio-receiver exception: section 72.1(1) prevents collection of royalties from qualifying receiver owners or users, with an exclusion for theatres ordinarily hosting admission-charged entertainment. Whether it applies depends on the actual setup. Read Canada's radio exception.

For curated commercial soundscapes, explore OJA Streaming.
Do I need a license to play the radio at work?
Not always. Qualifying public playback through a radio receiving set benefits from section 72.1(1), except in the specified admission-charging theatres. Other sources and uses require their own assessment; an internet stream is not automatically equivalent. Review the Canadian radio provision.

Compare OJA's directly licensed alternative.
Can I play SiriusXM in my business?
Yes, through the appropriate SiriusXM Music for Business subscription. SiriusXM Canada's consumer agreement requires a business plan for commercial use. SiriusXM Canada's subscription terms.

OJA is another option for licensed background music, using its own catalog. Explore OJA's commercial offering.
Does SiriusXM include commercial music licensing?
SiriusXM Canada's business subscriptions include applicable SOCAN and Re:Sound royalties for their authorized background-music use. Consumer plans do not include that business coverage; check the agreement for activity and location limits. SiriusXM's business licensing FAQ.

Review OJA's direct catalog licensing.
Can I use Sonos in my business?
Yes. Sonos offers sound systems for commercial spaces. Confirm that your selected music service and equipment support the intended setup. Sonos business sound systems.

Before choosing OJA for an existing Sonos installation, ask about your exact models and available audio inputs. Contact OJA support.
Does Sonos include commercial music licensing?
Purchasing Sonos speakers does not automatically license the music played through them. Connected music services retain their own terms, so verify the commercial permissions of your subscription. Sonos Canada's service terms.

OJA includes a direct public performance license for its catalog. Review OJA plans.
Can I use Bluetooth speakers for business music?
Yes, with compatible equipment and licensed music. OJA lists Bluetooth among its supported audio outputs. Check OJA's audio requirements.

Before opening, test coverage throughout the premises, connection stability, and whether the speaker reconnects after a restart.
Do I need special equipment for commercial background music?
Equipment requirements depend on the service and the number of independent audio areas. OJA specifies Windows 10 or 11, 64-bit. Check OJA's computer requirements.

Multi-Zone playback additionally requires compatible multichannel hardware and drivers. Compare OJA Player editions.
Can I use my existing sound system with a business music service?
Often, yes, if its inputs match the playback device's outputs. OJA Standard supports connection to amplifiers, mixers, and powered speakers. Review OJA's audio connections.

Check the connection type and test the complete signal path before buying replacement equipment.
Does business music work offline?
OJA plays already-downloaded music during internet interruptions. See OJA's offline guidance.

For a permanently disconnected location, confirm the operating requirements before subscribing.
Can commercial music play without internet?
Temporarily. OJA needs internet for content, updates, and license checks. Review OJA's connectivity requirements.

If your connection is unreliable, ask about verification timing and test your expected outage conditions.
What happens to business music if the internet goes down?
With OJA, already-downloaded music keeps playing. Read OJA's outage guidance.

Prepare before an outage: let the Player receive content, confirm normal playback, and keep the computer and sound system powered. Ask support about prolonged disconnection before relying on it for an extended period.
Can I download business music for offline playback?
With OJA, offline playback uses music downloaded within OJA Player. Review OJA's offline playback.

Its license remains tied to the Player, registered locations, and an active subscription; downloaded files do not create permanent playback rights. Read OJA's license conditions.
Can I schedule different music throughout the day?
Automatic changes require a scheduling feature. Define the sound you want for opening, peak hours, and quieter periods, then confirm whether your provider can automate those changes.

Ask OJA about current scheduling options before making automation part of your operating plan. Contact OJA.
Can I schedule playlists for my business?
Playlist scheduling requires both playlist support and a scheduler. OJA excludes custom playlists. Check OJA's playlist policy.

If your goal is timed changes between existing soundscapes, ask OJA to confirm that specific capability before subscribing.
Can I automatically change music by time of day?
You need a service that supports automatic time-based programming. Specify your desired changes, operating days, and time zone when discussing the setup.

OJA's hospitality positioning does not establish that scheduling is included. Explore OJA's offering, then confirm automation requirements with support.
Can I block explicit songs in my business?
Blocking explicit songs requires a documented filter or content-exclusion policy. Ask whether it covers lyrics, alternative versions, and newly added recordings.

For OJA, request confirmation of content controls before relying on an explicit-song block. Ask OJA support.
How do I make sure business music is family friendly?
Define acceptable language and themes, audition music before approval, and review customer or staff reports. Treat “family friendly” as a content standard to verify with the provider.

Use OJA's seven-day trial to assess suitability for your audience. Try OJA's catalog.
Can employees skip songs on a business music service?
That depends on the service's playback controls and employee permissions. Confirm whether skipping is available, whether limits apply, and who may use it.

Ask OJA to demonstrate skipping and staff permissions before relying on that feature. Contact OJA.
Can I control business music remotely?
Remote playback control must be confirmed as a specific feature. Ask about changing selections, pausing playback, and managing access from outside the premises.

OJA documents independent Players and a local Multi-Zone setup. Review OJA's architectures, then confirm whether your remote-control requirements are supported.
Can I manage business music from my phone?
Only when the provider offers compatible mobile management. Confirm playback controls separately from access to billing or account information.

OJA documents Windows playback; mobile music control is not confirmed. Review OJA's Player setup.
Can I manage music for multiple locations from one dashboard?
Ask specifically about controlling music across branches. Managing subscriptions and controlling live playback are separate capabilities.

OJA's dashboard lets customers choose their Player edition; headquarters playback control is not documented. Review OJA's multi-location setup.
Can each business location have its own playlist?
For OJA, plan separate selections from its available soundscapes and confirm your intended configuration. Custom playlist creation is excluded. Review OJA's catalog controls.

Standard supports one active installation per seat across registered locations. Choose OJA's location capacity.
Can I make announcements between songs?
This requires an announcement-capable player or a compatible separate audio arrangement. Specify whether you need live microphone speech, prerecorded messages, or automatic timing.

Confirm the complete announcement setup with OJA before subscribing. Contact OJA about your sound system.
Can I play advertisements between songs in my store?
You need playback equipment that supports insertion and permission for any music or recordings in the advertisement. Your background-music subscription should not be assumed to cover those added materials. Canadian reproduction and performance rights.

OJA is ad-free; ask about customer-added messages. Contact OJA.
Can I mix my own announcements with background music?
Ask your provider about live voice-over, recorded-message insertion, and music ducking—the automatic lowering of music beneath speech. Explain whether you intend live playback or a newly recorded promotional track.

OJA's catalog must remain within its licensed Player use; external content is your responsibility. Review OJA's terms.
Can I control the volume remotely at multiple locations?
Confirm a remote volume-control feature that supports each location and the staff access you need. Test whether it controls the Player, amplifier, or both.

OJA describes Multi-Zone control from one computer; this does not establish remote branch-volume management. Review OJA's playback options.